Chase history shows if you haven't won a race by the time you leave Dover, it's unlikely you're a true title contender. That explains the frustration for drivers such as Martin Truex Jr.
- Johnson makes history with 10th Dover victory
- NASCAR meets with drivers over safety, rules
- Buescher bumps Wallace, wins Xfinity at Dover
- JJ's appeal could backfire after qualifying 14th
- Cobb walks up track in trucks race, breaks rule
- Reddick charges late to win Dover truck race
- Dover track to further reduce seating capacity