Over two weeks in Alabama, Ryan McGee saw how IndyCar and NASCAR can happily coexist 35 miles apart, and even help each other. Will we see more cooperation between the longtime rivals?
- Johnson: I didn't let Dale Jr. win at Talladega
- NAPA to sponsor Elliott in Sprint Cup next year
- Abreu headlines NASCAR's 2015 'Next' class
- Manion named new crew chief for Hornish Jr.
- Dale Jr. thinking of dad after win at Talladega
- No yellow for Edwards' last-lap spin draws ire
- Logano uses last-lap block for Xfinity win