Matt Kenseth looked like a contender most of the day at Pocono Raceway, but he needed his skills saving fuel -- and the inability of others to do so -- to pull off the unlikely victory.
- Blaney sets Iowa record in first win of season
- Ky. Busch thrives in all formats, wins Trucks race
- Kyle Busch continues tear, takes pole at Pocono
- Kauffman: Ganassi purchase means consolidation
- Kyle Busch grabs elusive Indy win, nears top 30
- SMI devalues NHMS by $100M since purchase
- Ky. Busch uses late pass to win Indy Xfinity race