Jeff Gordon talks to Ryan McGee about the end of his 24-year Cup career. And after 92 wins, four championships and $150 million in earnings, The Kid says he still has one more line to cross.
- Stewart: Ward Jr. tried to make contact with car
- Jones wins Trucks race to claim series lead
- Wisconsin driver Menard wins at Road America
- Harvick to carry Busch banner for 2016 season
- Ward lawsuit vs. Stewart given to federal judge
- Michael Waltrip Racing to close at season's end
- SMI owner Smith reveals lymphoma diagnosis