Ricky Craven says that Martin Truex Jr.'s recent success is a good indicator of what might happen in Dover and that Jimmie Johnson's knowledge of each track is a true advantage.
- Hamlin tops field at Dover for 1st pole of season
- JJ's appeal could backfire after qualifying 14th
- Cobb walks up track in trucks race, breaks rule
- Reddick charges late to win Dover truck race
- Protection order against Kurt Busch upheld
- Dover track to further reduce seating capacity
- Fatherhood: Cassill, wife celebrate birth of son