Many crew chiefs don't want a driver to give them a lot of suggestions about how to improve the car. Tony Gibson does, and he's happy to be paired with Kurt Busch because of it.
- Hamlin dominant in Richmond Xfinity race win
- 3 crew members hurt in Richmond pit road fire
- Sources: MWR wants Ragan to replace Vickers
- NASCAR warns teams about failing inspection
- NASCAR on Ky. Busch: Crash injury 'was on us'
- Sprint Cup champion Harvick visits White House
- Fox broadcaster Byrnes, 56, dies from cancer