PUEBLO, Colo. (June 30, 2009) - The Professional Bull Riders' Minor League tours crossed the country this past weekend with fan favorite riders Dustin Elliott (North Platte, Neb.) and Sean Willingham (Summerville, Ga.) topping the list of victorious cowboys. The superstars of the PBR will set the country on fire over the upcoming 4th of July. Check back to www.pbrnow.com to see who rode to victory Independence Day weekend.
Results from Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour:
Greeley Independence Stampede PBR (Greeley, Colo.): June 26, 2009
1) Dustin Elliott (North Platte, Neb.) 178.5 points, $3,709; 2) Travis Sellers (Wentzville, Mo.) 174.5 points $3,090; 3) Kevin Kieckhefer (170 points, $1,438; 4) Skeeter Kingsolver (Mclouth, Kan.) 85.5 points, $1,438.
Mike White Invitational PBR (Kinder, La.): June 26-27, 2009
1) Clayton Baethge (Johnson City, Texas) 175 points, $3,959; 2) Ednei Caminhas (P. Alves, SP, Brazil) 173.5 points, $2,564; 3) Nick Landreneau (Sulphur, La.) 171 points, $2,207; 4) Almir Dantas (Ourdeste, SP, Brazil) 182 points, $909; 5) Cody Nance (Paris, Tenn.) 88.5 points, $1,129.
Binford PBR (Binford, N.D.): June 27, 2009
1) Vince Northrop (Davidson, SK, Canada) 164 points, $3,907; 2) 89.5 points, $3,907; 3/4) Pistol Robinson (Burleson, Texas) 88 points, $2,172; 3/4) Cody Campbell (Summerville, Ore.) 88 points, $2,172; 5) Cord McCoy (Tupelo, Okla.) 87.5 points, $1,078.
Manchester, NH PBR (Manchester, N.H.): June 27-28
1) Sean Willingham (Summerville, Ga.) 173.5 points, $4,807; 2/3) Josh Faircloth (Randleman, N.C.) 171.5 points, $2,244; 2/3) Mike Lee (Decatur, Texas) 171.5 points, $2,372; 4) Michael Lane (North Tazewell, Va.) 170 points, $1,183.
Results from Discovery Tour:
San Antonio, TX PBR (San Antonio, Texas): June 26, 2009
1) Robson Aragao (Serjipe, SP, Brazil) 177 points, $2,236; 2/3) David Hudson (Jacksonville, Fla.) 174 points, $1,457; 2/3) Ednei Caminhas (P. Alves, SP, Brazil) 174 points, $1,457; 4) Michael Earl (Pflugerville, Texas) 166 points; 5) Jaime dos Santos (North Port, Fla.) 83 points.
Upcoming PBR Minor League Tour Events:
Best of the West PBR Copenhagen Bull Riding Challenger Tour on Tuesday, June 30 at 7:30 p.m. at St. Paul Rodeo Arena in St. Paul, Ore. Tickets are priced at $10-$20 and can be purchased online at www.ticketmaster.com or by calling 503.224.4400.
Park Rapids PBR Copenhagen Bull Riding Challenger Tour on Thursday, July 2 at 6:30 p.m., Friday, July 3 at 6:30 p.m., and Sunday, July 4 at 6:40 p.m. at Double J Rodeo Grounds in Park Rapids, Minn. Tickets are priced at $9-$21.50.
Hickory Creek Wilderness Ranch Copenhagen Bull Riding Challenger Tour on Friday, July 3 at 8 p.m. and Saturday, July 4 at 8 p.m. at Hickory Creek Wilderness Ranch in Tidioute, Penn. Tickets are priced at $25 for adults and $14 for children and can be purchased in person at Hickory Creek Wilderness Ranch Box Office or by calling 814.484.7266.
Fury on the Fourth PBR Copenhagen Bull Riding Challenger Tour on Saturday, July 4 at 6 p.m. at Lee County Sheriff's Posse Arena in Giddings, Texas. Tickets are available through Mark Goodson or by calling 979.716.9663.
Wimberly VFW PBR Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour on Thursday, July 2 at 7:30 p.m. at VFW Arena in Wimberly, Texas. Tickets are priced at $15-$20.
Slick Rock Challenger PBR Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour on Friday, July 3 at 7 p.m. and Saturday, July 4 at 7 p.m. at Edwards Co. Fairgrounds in Rocksprings, Texas. Tickets are priced at $10 and can be purchased at 830.683.3112.
About the PBR:
PBR attracts over 1.7 million live attendees each year with its multi-tiered event structure which includes the prestigious Built Ford Tough Series, the Copenhagen Bull Riding Challenger Tour, the Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tour, and the Discovery Tour, designed specifically for entry level contestants. With over 450 hours of prime time programming annually and a viewership of 100 million, PBR ranks among the most prolific sports on air and broadcasts on FOX, NBC, VERSUS, and on a host of foreign networks across the globe. The PBR is headquartered in Pueblo, Colo., with additional offices in Australia, Brazil, Canada, and Mexico, and prides itself in its 1,000 plus stock contractor relationships and over 1,200 PBR bull riders competing in more than 300 PBR sanctioned competitions across the five countries.