Big finish on the track, big news about Bobby off the track
Jeff Meendering writes in his weekly diary that he thinks Bobby Labonte will be driving for Petty Enterprises again in 2009.
- We were off at the start of the Richmond race and were down a lap fairly early. But we kept working on the car, and halfway through we finally hit on some stuff, got the car better, got the Lucky Dog and started making our way through the field. Toward the end of the race, we were running times that were right with the top five cars. I'm not happy with the way we started, but I'm happy with the way we finished (13th).That last caution may have hurt us. We took four tires on the second-to-last caution, and a lot of cars stayed out. I was pretty excited about that. We started to make passes when the caution came out after the 18 and 88 got into each other, so that wasn't the best timing.
MORE RACING HEADLINES
- Keselowski passes Dale Jr., wins Las Vegas
- Keselowski holds on for Vegas N'wide win
- Ganassi inks Kwasniewski in development deal
- Ku. Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
ESPN.com: Help | Press | Advertise on ESPN.com | Sales Media Kit | Interest-Based Ads | Corrections | Contact Us | Site Map | Jobs at ESPN | Go.com