WATKINS GLEN, N.Y. -- Syracuse coach Jim Boeheim will be the grand marshal for the NASCAR Nationwide race at Watkins Glen International this summer.
Boeheim will give the command "Gentlemen, start your engines" prior to the Zippo 200 on Aug. 7. He'll then watch the race with a limited number of Orange hoops fans in one of the track's VIP hospitality areas.
Tickets for this special package start at $150. All proceeds generated by the special package sales will go to benefit The Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation.
Copyright 2010 by The Associated Press
MORE RACING HEADLINES
- Keselowski holds on for Vegas N'wide win
- Ganassi inks Kwasniewski in development deal
- Logano claims Vegas pole with track record
- Ku. Busch to try Indy 500-Coca Cola 600 double
MOST SENT STORIES ON ESPN.COM
- Rawlings Syracuse Orange Alley Oop Youth-Sized Basketball
MORE FROM ESPN NEW YORK