21 reasons why picking the Derby winner is so hard
Hurry, quick, call home on your cell phone from the grocery because you don't know what kind of cereal to buy; come on, let's go, you can update your MySpace site on your cell while walking; listen, take one ear off the iPod, can I get my email off your BlackBerry?
Guess what, we've become obsessed by non-essentials.
Nobody knows how to sit quietly with his or her thoughts; or is afraid to.
Read? You mean, something besides books on tape? You actually want me to take the time ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
June 9, 2007
• Belmont champ Rags to Riches eyes Travers
• Gomez's loss proves Velazquez's gain
• Pletcher, Velazquez end Triple Crown droughts
• Hard Spun was all done in the Belmont
• Pletcher deserves 'Riches' after Belmont
• Rags to Riches beats Curlin in Belmont
• Street Sense to skip Belmont
• Curlin denies Street Sense in Preakness
• Street Sense wins Kentucky Derby
• Mayne: Racing needs racing
• Finley: What about an encore?
• Cronley: Triple Crown Q&A
• Cronley: My Belmont Day
• Finley: The Belmont horse by horse
• Moss: Street Sense just didn't finish