Fantasy spin: Oden surgery impact
If not for bad luck, Greg Oden would have no luck at all. At least when it comes to staying healthy, that is.
The worst-case scenario for Oden and the Portland Trail Blazers became reality when exploratory surgery for the No. 1 overall pick in this year's draft turned into microfracture surgery to repair cartilage damage in his right knee. Oden missed the beginning of his only season at Ohio State with a fractured wrist, and while he demonstrated great toughness and work ethic by playing through ...
Read full story
Portland Trail Blazers rookie center Greg Oden, the No. 1 pick in the NBA draft, will miss the 2007-08 season after undergoing knee surgery.
News• Oden talks about his post-surgery rehab
• Oden's first season lost to knee surgery
Commentary• Katz: Oden driven to get in paint
• Stein: Bowie feels Oden's pain
• Simmons blog: Blazers don't deserve Bowie 2.0
• Adande: More misfortune in Portland
• Ford: Silver linings for Oden, Blazers, NBA
• Hollinger: Injury costs Blazers playoff shot
• Vandeweghe: Go slow with Oden, Portland
• TrueHoop: Grieving with Oden
• TrueHoop: Worst case scenario
• Fantasy spin: Who does it impact
• Vitale: Injury blow for Portland's Oden
• Broussard blog: Don't count Oden out yet
Audio• Bill Walton on Oden's situation
• Blazers' Pritchard: Oden was still right pick
• Ric Bucher reacts to injury
• Agent: He will be back