Discussion

Report: Conte says Mosley was aware what he was using

Updated: April 9, 2008, 7:11 PM ET
ESPN.com news services

Boxer and former BALCO client Shane Mosley knew he was being given steroids, Victor Conte told the Los Angeles Times in response to a slander lawsuit Mosley filed earlier this month.

Last week, Mosley filed suit after Conte said he is writing a book to "set the record straight" on what Mosley knew about the doping program he undertook for his 2003 title fight with Oscar De La Hoya. Mosley, whose suit claims Conte made allegedly false comments to boost book sales, has acknowledged ...

Read full story

Comments

You must be signed in to post a comment

Already have an account?

ALSO SEE

MORE BOXING HEADLINES