O-line, not Owens, determine value
Trent Edwards' and Terrell Owens' values dependent on offensive line
The Bills will use their 2009 training camp to figure out just what they heck they are. Are they an aerial machine, bolstered by the acquisition of Terrell Owens? Are they still bound by Dick Jauron's arch-conservative, run-centric nature? Now that they've lost their best offensive lineman, will their blocking schemes move backward? Can they muster more than the anemic pass rush (24 sacks) they managed in '08? Can anyone on defense stay healthy?
There are a lot of moving parts here. ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams