Smooth Air sticks around for Salvator
OCEANPORT, N.J. -- Trainer Chad Brown and Smooth Air are in the getting-acquainted stage.
"We are still getting to know him," Brown said.
Trained throughout his career by Bennie Stutts Jr., Smooth Air was transferred to Brown following his second-place finish in the Grade 1 Met Mile at Belmont Park on May 25.
Smooth Air will be one of top choices Saturday in the Grade 3, $250,000 Salvator Mile at Monmouth Park. The Salvator is a Win and You're In race, guaranteeing the winner ...
Read full story
November 6 & 7
• Zenyatta wins Classic, stays perfect
• Conduit repeats in Breeders' Cup Turf
• Longshot Furthest Land takes Dirt Mile
• Goldikova repeats in BC Mile
• Vale of York stuns Juvenile field
• Dancing in Silks upsets Sprint
• California Flag flies in Turf Sprint
• Pounced jumps on Juvenile Turf win
• Life is Sweet best in Ladies' Classic
• Informed Decision wins F&M Sprint
• Midday takes inside route in F&M Turf
• She Be Wild takes Juvenile Fillies
• Tapitsfly outduels in Juv. Fillies Turf
• Man of Iron captures BC Marathon