Brady is one of many questions
Tom Brady's return is the biggest story and hides a lot of questions
For years in Boston, there has been a debate about whether Bill Belichick is truly a football genius, or whether he simply stumbled into late-career greatness by selecting Tom Brady in the sixth round of the 2000 draft. After last year's 11-5 bailing-wire-and-Elmer's season without Brady, I tend to think that quandary has been resolved. The Patriots probably had no business even thinking about the playoffs with Matt Cassel at their helm, but they fooled all Pats fans into believing that the team's ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams