So who can you really count on week in and week out? Some surprise names stand out
I am nothing if not consistent.
Every Tuesday when I stroll over to that fine place they call "Lunch-Lady Land," I place the same order: "Large Chicken Parmigiana sandwich, side of chips, two pickle spears, please." (My apologies, Mr. Sandler, but sloppy joes are just a tad too far down the nutritious-foods spectrum for me.)
It's a routine that dates back to college, though back then I was known as "the guy who always orders the chicken parm sandwich, rye bread toasted on the side." ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams