The Draft-Day Manifesto
They will play this season.
Honestly, that's the only thing I can say for certain about this upcoming season.
Make no mistake, we are off to a good start. No Brett Favre, Kim Kardashian or Jessica Simpson this year. (Editor's Note: The TMR would like to amend the previous comment about Brett Favre, but the sounds he made when trying to explain his feelings could not properly be conveyed into words.)
There might not be three more annoying people associated with the NFL on ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams