Is Jacobs too risky as a No. 1 RB?
The Giants back has size and talent, but there's the matter of injuries and split carries
Can you count on Brandon Jacobs as your No. 1 running back?
Haven't you seen the ESPN.com "Follow Your Sports: Fantasy Football" commercial yet? (If you haven't, click here to watch it.) When Jacobs makes his appearance, it clearly reads "Round 1."
I'm a company man, and I think we all can agree that Round 1 clearly equates with "No. 1 fantasy running back." So there's your answer, in one word: Yes.
OK, I kid. There's a little more to the debate than the mere one-word ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams