Benson actually underrated now
What kind of numbers will Cedric Benson produce?
Let me get this out of the way right off the bat: My name is Eric and I, just like many of you, have been burned in the past by the underachieving Cedric Benson. The Chicago Bears thought enough of the Texas product to select him fourth overall in 2005, and that endorsement of a high draft position fooled fantasy owners into believing the guy had huge upside and would eventually reach it. We all fell for it, but it's time to get ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams