Three better than one?
Ravens' trio of Rice, McGahee, McClain may not be very fantasy-friendly
Will any Ravens running back gain 1,000 yards?
So often fantasy owners find a popular young player they like, in a situation in which he could certainly succeed, and simply presume a monster season is ahead. That's what seems to be happening this summer as I hear Ray Rice on many a sleeper list. Yes, we all know the Baltimore Ravens run, run and run some more, relying on ball control and defense to become a surprise contender this decade, and especially last season. Rice was a ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams