Just the facts
A hundred facts you need to know, and how to use them
I'm guessing you're probably not a big fan of 19th-century British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli. But you're probably familiar with his most famous quote.
"There are three types of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
Speaking as someone who deals in statistics every single day, I must say: totally agree with the Preem.
Much has been made about the "Curse of 370" and why Michael Turner is doomed to fail this season. None of them, however, seem to mention ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams