Ten names to know
We're not just talking sleepers here, we're talking deep sleepers
I scoff at your sleepers. Everyone and their dog knows Chris Brown might steal goal-line looks from Steve Slaton, that Joe Flacco has a better arm than he showed in 2008, and that Michael Crabtree's absence is Josh Morgan's gain. I mean, how much good does it really do you to luck out and draft the No. 27 wide receiver in fantasy, when everyone else in your league believed the guy would be the No. 47 receiver?
No, the true unexpected studs of fantasy ...
Read full story
2009 Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheet (PDF)
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | 2-QB | TD-Only
Talented Mr. Roto
• 2009 sleepers and busts
• 2009 sleepers and busts, Version 2
• Late risers and fallers in drafts
• 10 (deep sleeper) names to know
• IDP (individual defensive players) sleepers
• Michael Turner and the "Curse of 370"
• What's the ideal draft slot?
• Can we predict kicker performance?
• Impact fantasy players on new teams