The Talented Mr. Roto: You heard me!
Bold predictions for the coming season
Albert Pujols will hit at least 35 home runs this year.
He has averaged 41 home runs a year in his nine-year career. In fact, he has fewer than 35 only twice and is coming off a season when he hit 47. Predicting that Pujols will hit at least 35 home runs this year is sound, valid and a completely legitimate expectation.
It's also boring and, frankly, not very useful.
Before I was with ESPN, I had my own site called TalentedMrRoto.com. On that site, we called ...
Read full story
2010 Fantasy Baseball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you need to succeed in your draft.
Draft Kit Home
2010 Projections and Profiles
• Top 300 | AL-only | NL-only | Cheat sheets
• Catcher: Rankings | Preview
• First Base: Rankings | Preview
• Second Base: Rankings | Preview
• Third Base: Rankings | Preview
• Shortstop: Rankings | Preview
• Outfield: Rankings | Preview
• Designated Hitter: Rankings
• Starting Pitcher: Rankings | Preview
• Relief Pitcher: Rankings | Preview
• Jason Grey's Top 100 prospects
• Tristan H. Cockcroft's Top 200 keepers
Talented Mr. Roto
• March 25: Head-to-head points draft
• March 12: Standard mixed league draft 2.0
• March 3: NL-only draft
• March 2: AL-only draft
• Jan. 21: Albert Pujols goes No. 1
• Mock Draft Lobby
• Live Draft Results
• Ranking ballparks for fantasy purposes
• 2010 sleepers and busts
• Jason Grey's must-have players
• Sleeper options for saves
• Debunking the second-half surge myth
• First and second-half all-stars
• Kings of Command: Pitching sleepers
• BABIP Busting: Lucky hitters/pitchers
• Mulligans: Starters minus worst starts
• Notable offseason moves | All moves
• Prince Fielders versus Mark Teixeira
• Dustin Pedroia versus Robinson Cano
• Josh Beckett versus Tommy Hanson
• Troy Tulowitzki versus Derek Jeter
• David Wright versus Evan Longoria
• Carlos Marmol versus Bobby Jenks
• Brian McCann versus Victor Martinez