Guys I Love, Guys I Hate
The Talented Mr. Roto's all-inclusive list of sleepers and busts for 2010
The answer will surprise you.
Hold that thought.
The problem, frankly, is everyone else.
Hold that one, too. We'll be back.
I stared at my friend. "You're kidding."
"Nope. I swear."
"I was there. I saw it. He speaks the truth."
It was a number of years ago, back when I was a writer in Hollywood. I was sitting with two buddies of mine and one of them was telling me a story. Now, my friend is ...
Read full story
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Analysts: Harris | Berry | Karabell
Talented Mr. Roto
Mock Drafts/Average Draft Positions
• August 31: Jones-Drew takes a fall
• August 24: Johnson back on top of Peterson
• August 23: Auction draft -- AP, CJ top bids
• August 5: 12-team PPR league
• June 14: Peterson over Johnson at No. 1
• Mock Draft Lobby
• Live Draft Results
• Harris: Ten super-deep sleepers
• Harris: Ten must-draft players
• Harris: Debunking false arguments
• Harris: Advanced football metrics
• Harris: Who's No. 1? Johnson vs. Peterson
• Staff: 2010 sleepers and busts
• Cockcroft: The 'Curse of 370' revisited
• Harris: 2010 impact rookies
• Harris: 'Moneyball' wide receivers
• McCormick: Basic guide to fantasy football
• Matthew Berry: Draft-Day Manifesto
• Harris: Value-based drafting method
• Harris: Flexibility should rule in your draft
• McCormick: Drafting in IDP leagues
• Mass: Drafting your league's constitution
• Mass: 10 ways to spice up your league's rules
Man 2 Man
• 32 Questions: Key issue for each team