Will Hakeem Nicks be a top-20 receiver?
Is this the year Hakeem Nicks develops into a top-20 receiver?
Perhaps a better question: Might he have already?
A fact to consider: From Week 4 on last season, Nicks had the 20th-most fantasy points (108) among wide receivers. To put that into perspective, that was more than Calvin Johnson, Greg Jennings and Anquan Boldin had during that same time span, and no one is drafting Nicks ahead of any of those three guys.
But now we're getting into small sample ...
Read full story
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
• Top 200 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Primer
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Analysts: Harris | Berry | Karabell
Talented Mr. Roto
Mock Drafts/Average Draft Positions
• August 31: Jones-Drew takes a fall
• August 24: Johnson back on top of Peterson
• August 23: Auction draft -- AP, CJ top bids
• August 5: 12-team PPR league
• June 14: Peterson over Johnson at No. 1
• Mock Draft Lobby
• Live Draft Results
• Harris: Ten super-deep sleepers
• Harris: Ten must-draft players
• Harris: Debunking false arguments
• Harris: Advanced football metrics
• Harris: Who's No. 1? Johnson vs. Peterson
• Staff: 2010 sleepers and busts
• Cockcroft: The 'Curse of 370' revisited
• Harris: 2010 impact rookies
• Harris: 'Moneyball' wide receivers
• McCormick: Basic guide to fantasy football
• Matthew Berry: Draft-Day Manifesto
• Harris: Value-based drafting method
• Harris: Flexibility should rule in your draft
• McCormick: Drafting in IDP leagues
• Mass: Drafting your league's constitution
• Mass: 10 ways to spice up your league's rules
Man 2 Man
• 32 Questions: Key issue for each team