Darren Collison gets the spotlight
Is Darren Collison as good as he looked as a rookie?
In tackling this issue, the first thing we should probably figure out is just how good Collisonactually was as a rookie. Since he's going to be starting for the Indiana Pacers this year, we'll look at his numbers from the 37 games he started for the New Orelans Hornets last season: 18.8 points, 9.1 assists, 3.5 rebounds, 1.4 steals, 1.0 3-pointers, 48 percent shooting from the floor and 85 percent shooting from the line....
Read full story
2011 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
2010-11 Projections and Profiles
Strategy and Analysis
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• McKitish's Love/Hate for '10-11
• Sleepers/Busts for '10-11
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Oct. 15 | Sept. 23
• Offseason movement analysis
• Rookies to watch in 2010-11
• Potential fluke players revealed
• Risk-taking draft approach
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball