Blake Griffin a potential value pick
What are realistic expectations for Blake Griffin as a rookie?
When Blake Griffin was selected 33rd overall in a recent ESPN expert mock draft, it elicited electronic guffaws and jeers from the collection of fantasy hoops scholars. There are injury concerns. He hasn't played hoops in a year. He's no longer the centerpiece of his team's offense, like when he averaged 22.7 points, 14.4 rebounds, 1.2 blocks and 1.1 steals per game while shooting 65.4 percent from the floor in 2008-09 ...
Read full story
2011 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
2010-11 Projections and Profiles
Strategy and Analysis
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• McKitish's Love/Hate for '10-11
• Sleepers/Busts for '10-11
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Oct. 15 | Sept. 23
• Offseason movement analysis
• Rookies to watch in 2010-11
• Potential fluke players revealed
• Risk-taking draft approach
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball