Hawks' stars worthy of high picks?
Have Al Horford, Joe Johnson and Josh Smith maxed out in terms of fantasy value?
The Atlanta Hawks have three players being drafted in the top 33 on average in ESPN live drafts: Joe Johnson at No. 24, Josh Smith at 27 and Al Horford at 33. All three are excellent fantasy players, but each has questions surrounding him regarding the likelihood of improvement this season.
Johnson is coming off a contract season and has recently experienced slight statistical declines. ...
Read full story
2011 Basketball Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this year.
Draft Kit Home
Get in the Game
2010-11 Projections and Profiles
Strategy and Analysis
• Players to target in turnover leagues
• McKitish's Love/Hate for '10-11
• Sleepers/Busts for '10-11
• McKitish's Draft-Day Manifesto
• Mock draft analysis: Oct. 15 | Sept. 23
• Offseason movement analysis
• Rookies to watch in 2010-11
• Potential fluke players revealed
• Risk-taking draft approach
• Auction draft strategy
• Draft strategy: Tips for building a winner
• Head-to-head versus roto strategy
• Intro to fantasy basketball