2011 Fantasy Football WR Preview
History isn't necessarily kind to wide receivers taken in the first round
Oh, Randy Moss. Why must you vex us?
Moss' disastrous '10 campaign serves as a warning. The moment you think you've figured out which running backs are too risky to take in the first round of your fantasy draft, the moment you say to yourself, "Ah-hah, I'm going to do the smart thing and take one of the safest players imaginable at a different position," Mr. Moss talks his way out of two different NFL cities and winds up a second-stringer on a pedestrian passing offense trying ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule