2011 Fantasy Football D/ST Preview
Steelers, Packers, Jets, Ravens lead way in often unpredictable fantasy position
I won't go so far as to say fantasy defenses are completely random. They're not.
But just because something isn't random doesn't mean you or I can accurately predict its outcome. The truth about fantasy defenses is twofold. First, despite close evaluation of personnel, game tape and strategies, it's very difficult to intuit which NFL defenses are going to be strong in a given season. That's not to say it's impossible; certainly, there are year-over-year patterns and excellent players in ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule