Schedule strength an unknown factor
It's a set of arguments I've been unable to kill:
"Here's another reason you should draft Player X! His schedule is going to be so easy this year!"
"Stay away from Player Y this season. He's got a brutal schedule against the run."
"It's OK to draft Player Z. Just be ready to trade him at midseason. His fantasy playoff schedule is terrible."
The idea that we can look at an NFL team's schedule and decide -- months ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule