10 'flag-planting' players for 2011
Well, what do you know? It's Flag Day.
Last year's "10 must-draft players" column, in which I picked my favorite fantasy draftees for the 2010 season (by "planting a flag" by them), became one of the most identifiable things I've done for ESPN. Since the lockout ended, it's the question I've received most on Facebook and Twitter: "Who are your flag guys this year?"
To further define my flag guys, I'm isolating the 10 players who will most dramatically outperform ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule