Fantasy football 12-team mock draft
One of the best elements of drafting a fantasy football team is the afterglow. Minutes after you're done drafting, you can go to your team page with arms crossed and nod in approval of the arsenal you've just compiled. Visions of long touchdowns and career years play in your head.
You've built another awesome team, or at least another awesome team in August. As the weeks wear on in the NFL campaign, our teams are tested, and the real referendum begins. Come November, that solid squad ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule