Will the Chiefs throw the ball much?
When last we saw Matt Cassel and the Kansas City Chiefs' offense in a game that counted, they were being soundly thrashed by the Baltimore Ravens, 30-7, in an AFC wild-card contest. Cassel went only 9-of-18 for 70 yards and threw three interceptions in the loss.
The poor outing came on the heels of the previous week's disappointing Week 17, 31-10 loss to the Oakland Raiders, in which the quarterback did only marginally better, going 11-of-33 for 115 yards and two picks.
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule