LeGarrette Blount solid, but lacks upside
LeGarrette Blount had an incredible rookie year, going from undrafted free agent to waiver casualty to the Buccaneers' unquestioned starting back and highlight-reel material. And he enters the 2011 season as one of the NFL's safest sled dogs, a guy who perches atop his depth chart with safety and impunity. So I understand the Blount enthusiasm that's swirling in the fantasy football ether. But I'm not exactly sure I entirely share it.
Listen, the results were there for Blount in the ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule