10-team, 2-QB, PPR mock draft
Combination of formats makes for some intriguing selections, draft strategy
Every league is different. Some people play in casual eight-teamers where every owner leaves the draft with a Pro Bowl-caliber lineup and an equally talented bench. Others choose to partake in unfathomably deep 16-team affairs, where the final rounds are used to stock up on backup tight ends and fourth-string running backs. And that's before we get into the millions of different scoring systems you can adopt to decide who beats who.
There's no way for us here at ESPN.com to ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule