How risky is Gore entering 2011?
Is Frank Gore a health risk entering this season?
This just in: The San Francisco 49ers' offense is suspect. With inconsistency at the quarterback position, a struggling offensive line and foot injury to wide receiver Michael Crabtree, this team likely will be challenged in the point-scoring department. Add to the mix new coach Jim Harbaugh, who brings his style and a fresh playbook, and the offseason lockout, and it complicates the challenge of preparing to face a new football ...
Read full story
2011 Fantasy Football Draft Kit
ESPN.com's fantasy experts offer all the information you'll need to succeed in your draft this season.
Draft Kit Home
Profiles and Projections for 2011
• Top 300 | Cheat Sheets
• Quarterback: Rankings | Preview
• Running back: Rankings | Preview
• Wide receiver: Rankings | Preview
• Tight end: Rankings | Preview
• Team defense: Rankings | Preview
• Kicker: Rankings | Preview
• IDP: Rankings | Preview
• Other formats: PPR | IDP | TD-Only
• Keepers: Harris' Top 200
The Talented Mr. Roto
• Christopher Harris' 10 "flag" players
• Michael Vick: Risk versus reward
• Staff sleepers and busts
• Harris: Ten deep sleepers for 2011
• Does the two-QB strategy work?
• Why rookies are bad fantasy bets
• Don't go crazy over strength of schedule