Free-agent finds: Week 8
Plethora of injuries, suspensions open door for RB committee situations
There was quite a lot of running back carnage in Week 7, but there are precious few clear solutions for fantasy owners. Unfortunately, we're at that point in the season where most of the players worthy of heaps of playing time are already getting it. That means when stars (or in some cases "stars") like Darren McFadden, Beanie Wells, Tim Hightower, Willis McGahee and Earnest Graham suffer injuries, there often isn't one guy who can replace them.
Ah, yes, replacement-by-committee. ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 8
DeMarco Murray, filling in for an injured Felix Jones, ran wild in Week 7 for 253 yards and a touchdown. What will he do for an encore?
Fantasy Football Tools
Week 8 Rankings
• Harris: Hard Count
• IDP Rankings for Week 8
• Daube: Trendspotting
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 8 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 7
Bell Injury Blog
• Week 8 sneaky pickups
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Ranks reax: Which Panthers RB to start?
• 2011 ranks: Rookies on the rise
• Pass Plays: Pick up Ponder
• Four Downs: Murray breaks out
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell
• Wednesday 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Wednesday 3 p.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Thursday 11 a.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Friday Noon ET: Stephania Bell
• Friday 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner