Fantasy IDP rankings for Week 8
And just like that, it's halftime.
Seven weeks in doesn't really represent the halfway mark of the NFL's regular season, but it does mean many fantasy owners are halfway through their fantasy seasons. Whether you have six or seven (or more) weeks left to make your run at imagined glory, the point is that the season has sped right along, and we're already preparing for the second half of the fantasy campaign.
Going along with this "halfway" theme, the timing is right to hand out our ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 8
DeMarco Murray, filling in for an injured Felix Jones, ran wild in Week 7 for 253 yards and a touchdown. What will he do for an encore?
Fantasy Football Tools
Week 8 Rankings
• Harris: Hard Count
• IDP Rankings for Week 8
• Daube: Trendspotting
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 8 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 7
Bell Injury Blog
• Week 8 sneaky pickups
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Ranks reax: Which Panthers RB to start?
• 2011 ranks: Rookies on the rise
• Pass Plays: Pick up Ponder
• Four Downs: Murray breaks out
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell
• Wednesday 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Wednesday 3 p.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Thursday 11 a.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Friday Noon ET: Stephania Bell
• Friday 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner