Ten simple rules for trading
The fantasy football playoffs are approaching at light speed, and if you're looking to make those final little fine tunings to your team's roster, with the waiver wire picked clean, the only way that's going to happen is to pull off a trade.
In some leagues, that's easier said than done as the "veto" rears its ugly head regardless of the fairness of the trade in question. However, before you can present any deal to the rest of your league for the stamp of approval, you first have ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 12
Jordy Nelson has surpassed Greg Jennings as the highest-scoring Packers wide receiver.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 12 Projections
Week 12 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 12
• IDP Rankings for Week 12
• Daube: Cruz a top-five WR
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 12 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 11
Bell Injury Blog
• Week 12 sneaky pickups
• Fred Jackson injury reaction
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• 2011 ranks update: Riding the hot hand
• Pass Plays: Alex Smith, Carson Palmer
• Four Downs: Kevin Smith returns
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell
• Wed. 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
Due to the Thanksgiving holiday, there will be no chats scheduled for Thursday or Friday.