So I get email.
Jay (Los Angeles): Trying to follow you on twitter and it is telling me I am blocked. Should I take this personally?
TMR: Probably, yeah.
Dan (Culver City, Calif.): Berry I am sorry. Super Sorry. I made a stupid tweet almost a year ago now. I can't have a fantasy football season and not follow you on twitter. Please unblock me.
TMR: So I get a decent amount of these type of emails. The reason I do, I am guessing, is that I block ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 13
After a slow start, the Titans' Chris Johnson has two 100-yard rushing performances in his past three games.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 13 Projections
Week 13 Rankings
• Harris/Coleman: Fantasy Blitz
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 13
• IDP Rankings for Week 13
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Daube: Carries inside 10 declining
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 13 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 12
Bell Injury Blog
• Week 13 sneaky pickups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Week 13 ranks reax: Texans offense
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• 2011 year-to-end rankings update
• Pass Plays: Dalton vastly underrated
• Four Downs: Beanie Wells breaks out
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell
• Wed. 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Thursday 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday 11 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday noon ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday 4 p.m. ET: KC Joyner