Free-agent finds: Week 14
Barber, Gerhart, Brown among running backs worth picking up for playoffs
It's fantasy playoff time.
If your team is alive, it's time not to get clever. Dance with what brung ya. All that. If you're scouring the waiver wire, it better be because one of your regulars got injured, or you're looking for a handcuff. Except in deeper leagues, nutty flyers need not apply.
As they say, you need to shorten up your bench. That's why the list below (and the lists for the rest of the season) will have fewer lottery tickets and more strategy plays. Good ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 14
After a very slow start, the Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch has scored a touchdown in six consecutive games.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 14 Projections
Week 14 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 14
• IDP Rankings for Week 14
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Daube: Trendspotting -- Moss rising
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 14 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 13
Bell Injury Blog
• Notable statistical nuggets
• Week 14 sneaky pickups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Is Jordy Nelson lucky or good?
• Beware good players on bad teams
• Ranks reactions: Big Ben lower than usual
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• 2011 year-to-end rankings update
• Pass Plays: Get Gerhart, Thomas
• Four Downs: Forte, Johnson injured
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wed. 11 a.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Thursday 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday 10 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday noon ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday 4 p.m. ET: KC Joyner