Consistency Ratings: Week 14
Steady if unspectacular production is a lot more appreciated come playoff time
Rule No. 1 of playoff strategy: Go with the guys who got you there.
That's hardly new advice, and even if you're relatively new to the game, certainly you've heard it before. It's a line that's repeated frequently enough it has become somewhat clichéd, but it's still, simply put, the truth.
The problem is that it's advice that is sometimes misinterpreted. Obviously, players like Aaron Rodgers, LeSean McCoy, Arian Foster and Rob Gronkowski "got you there" -- and in one ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 14
After a very slow start, the Seahawks' Marshawn Lynch has scored a touchdown in six consecutive games.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 14 Projections
Week 14 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 14
• IDP Rankings for Week 14
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Daube: Trendspotting -- Moss rising
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 14 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 13
Bell Injury Blog
• Notable statistical nuggets
• Week 14 sneaky pickups
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Is Jordy Nelson lucky or good?
• Beware good players on bad teams
• Ranks reactions: Big Ben lower than usual
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• 2011 year-to-end rankings update
• Pass Plays: Get Gerhart, Thomas
• Four Downs: Forte, Johnson injured
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wed. 11 a.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Thursday 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday 10 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday noon ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday 4 p.m. ET: KC Joyner