Consistency Ratings: Week 16
Reggie Bush showing big-time fantasy upside ... and newfound consistency
It took six long years, but finally Reggie Bush has earned the title he seemed destined to one day claim when he was selected second overall in the 2006 NFL draft: Championship-caliber fantasy football starter.
HOW CONSISTENCY RATINGS WORK
Using both the past 34 weeks -- Week 16 of 2009 through Week 15 of 2011 -- of data, as well as 2011 alone, and fantasy points determined by ESPN's standard scoring, the charts contained in this column rate players based upon how consistently reliable ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 16
Drew Brees has 11 300-yard passing games this season and is just 304 yards away from breaking Dan Marino's single-season passing record.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 16 Projections
Week 16 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 16
• IDP Rankings for Week 16
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 15 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 15
Bell Injury Blog
• Week 16 sneaky pickups
• Anquan Boldin injury; disappointing options
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Ranks reax: Tough matchup for Marshawn
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Who's the 2011 fantasy MVP?
• Pass Plays: Donald Brown, Rex Grossman ...
• Four Downs: Donald Brown's upside
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wednesday, 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Thursday, 3 p.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday, 11 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday, 1:30 p.m. ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday, 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner