Week 16 inactives
Welcome to Week 16. Here we'll be posting "live" updates and analysis as NFL teams release their inactive lists. Refresh often for the latest information!
For a complete list of NFL actives, check out John Clayton's report.
Ruled out before Sunday: TE Jake Ballard (knee), WR Anquan Boldin (knee), QB Jason Campbell (collarbone), QB Jay Cutler (right thumb), TE Anthony Fasano (head), QB A.J. Feeley (right thumb), WR Jacoby Ford (foot), RB Matt Forte (knee), WR Greg Jennings ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 16
Drew Brees has 11 300-yard passing games this season and is just 304 yards away from breaking Dan Marino's single-season passing record.
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 16 Projections
Week 16 Rankings
• Harris: The Hard Count
• Berry: Love/Hate for Week 16
• IDP Rankings for Week 16
• Carpenter: Gridiron Challenge preview
• Cockcroft: Consistency ratings
• Harris: Top Week 15 free agents
• Harris: Instant Impressions from Week 15
Bell Injury Blog
• Week 16 sneaky pickups
• Anquan Boldin injury; disappointing options
• Top 100 flex (RB/WR/TE) rankings
• Ranks reax: Tough matchup for Marshawn
• Football Outsiders: Top matchups
• Who's the 2011 fantasy MVP?
• Pass Plays: Donald Brown, Rex Grossman ...
• Four Downs: Donald Brown's upside
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wednesday, 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Thursday, 3 p.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday, 11 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday, 1:30 p.m. ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday, 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner