Week 17 inactives
Welcome to Week 17. Here we'll be posting "live" updates and analysis as NFL teams release their inactive lists. Refresh often for the latest information!
For a complete list of NFL inactives, click here for John Clayton's report.
Ruled out before Sunday: TE Jake Ballard (knee), RB Jackie Battle (foot), RB Reggie Bush (knee), QB Jason Campbell (collarbone), WR Randall Cobb (groin), RB Mark Ingram (toe), WR Greg Jennings (knee), QB Peyton Manning (neck), QB Colt McCoy ...
Read full story
Fantasy Football Week 17
Aaron Rodgers will likely finish as the top scorer in fantasy for 2011, but how much will he play in Week 17?
Fantasy Football Tools• Backfield Chart | Week 17 Projections
Week 17 Rankings
Bell Injury Blog
Fantasy Focus Video
Fantasy Focus Podcast
• Monday 11 a.m. ET: AJ Mass
• Tuesday 3 p.m. ET: Stephania Bell (injuries)
• Wednesday, 11 a.m. ET: Tristan H. Cockcroft
• Wednesday, 3 p.m. ET: Eric Karabell
• Thursday, 11 a.m. ET: Christopher Harris
• Friday, 11 a.m. ET: Stephania Bell (Injuries)
• Friday, 12 p.m. ET: Matthew Berry
• Friday, 3 p.m. ET: KC Joyner