Who can stop Orb? Goldencents
Preakness looks like it'll be Orb's to lose, but don't expect another smooth ride
On paper, the Preakness looks like an easy assignment for Kentucky Derby winner Orb. He was a clear winner in the Derby, and the horses who finished second, third and fourth have bowed out of the middle jewel of the Triple Crown. There will be a few new faces in the Preakness, but with the exception of Illinois Derby winner Departing, none figure to make any noise in Baltimore.
With the way horses are now campaigned, the Preakness is usually the easiest of the Triple Crown races. ...
Read full story
THE TRIPLE CROWN
• 'Lucky' ends Triple Crown bid in Preakness
• Desormeaux defends Derby stretch ride
• Eskendereya retired; Jess Jackson buys in
• Eskendereya cruises in the Wood Memorial
• Drosselmeyer's feet seem OK after work
• Belmont: First Dude could be one to catch