USAT 2013 championship schedule
USA Triathlon has announced the dates and locations for a number of its 2013 national championship events, providing multisport athletes from across the United States the opportunity to earn official national champion status:
• Jan. 27: Winter Triathlon National Championships (Powder Hound Winter Triathlon) Butte, Mont.
• April 12-13: Collegiate National Championships Tempe, Ariz.
• April 20: Club National Championships (ITU World Triathlon San Diego) San Diego, Calif.
• April 28: Long Course Duathlon National Championships (Mount Rainier Duathlon) Enumclaw, Wash.
• May 27: Paratriathlon National Championships (Capital of Texas Triathlon) Austin, Texas
• Aug. 3-4: Youth and Junior National Championships West Chester, Ohio
• Aug. 4: Aquathlon National Championships (Lake Logan Aquathlon) Canton, N.C.
• Aug. 10: Olympic-Distance National Championships (Age Group Nationals) Milwaukee, Wis.
• Aug. 11: Sprint National Championships (Age Group Nationals) Milwaukee, Wis.
• Sept. 15: Off-Road Triathlon National Championships (C Me Dirty Off-Road Triathlon) Grand Prairie, Texas
• Oct. 13: Long Course Triathlon National Championships (Rev3 South Carolina) Anderson, S.C.
• Oct. 13: Aquabike National Championships (Rev3 South Carolina) Anderson, S.C.
• Oct. 26: Duathlon National Championships Tucson/Oro Valley, Ariz.
Learn more at usatriathlon.org
ESPN TOP HEADLINES
- Sources: LeBron, Heat meet; no decision yet
- Argentina reaches final on penalties
- Parsons, Mavs agree to deal, sources say
- Sterling lashes out at wife, says he won't sell