Bob Baffert thinks the Haskell is a horse race, and in his position, as the detail-obsessed trainer of the most celebrated racehorse in the nation, that's exactly what he has to think.
- American Pharoah gets in final Haskell workout
- Velazquez earns Jockey of the Week honors at Saratoga
- Hard Not to Like surges late to capture G1 Diana S.
- Canterbury defends trainer suspended for positive test
- Wild Dude upsets Masochistic in Bing Crosby
- Catch a Flight tales off late to win San Diego
- Horse bettor wins $471K off 50-cent Saratoga bet