After 10 seasons in Seattle, Tanisha Wright took her talents to New York. And in returning home and teaming with Bill Laimbeer, the guard and defensive stalwart is again making a big impact.
- Sky's Delle Donne wins Dawn Staley Award again
- Liberty's Boyd out 5-6 weeks after breaking wrist
- Fever sign vet January to contract extension
- Liberty clinch 1st playoff berth in three seasons
- Lady Vols reward Warlick with 1-year extension
- Milton-Jones sets WNBA record for games played
- WNBA champion Mercury honored at White House